Sponsorship of Visas for Expat Spouse by their Indonesian partner
- közzétette: Nagy Marci
- kategória: Female Order Bride
This is actually the procedure:
- The spouse that is foreign a Visa Kunjungan abroad and gets an Izin Kunjungan delivered for a primary amount of 60 times at the slot of entry.
- The spouse that is foreign to their regional Immigration workplace, together with his Indonesian partner to try to get the transformation of their Izin Kunjungan to an ITAS.
- The sponsor “buys” the forms that are neededIDR 10K to IDR 25K) and fills down a written demand. A “Riwayat Hidup” associated with the foreigner, and a bank declaration showing that the few has sufficient funds to reside for just one year that is full Indonesia must certanly be attached.
- The sponsor should submit:
– Akte Perwakinan asli (Kristen, Hindu, Buddhist) or Buku Nikah asli (Islam) or Surat Tanda Bukti Lapor Perkawinan asli (overseas wed)
– Wife’s KTP
– Husband’s Passport in addition to the above
- Frequently, 2 extra sets of photocopies are required for every set of papers.
- Imigrasi will likely then issue a document to be taken to the Kantor Wilayah. It’s a page which states that after reviewing most of the documents, he’s got no opposition for the transformation associated with the immigration status. Enable a short time to obtain the page finalized by the KaKanIm.
- After reviewing all your valuable papers, the Kepala Divisi Keimigrasian associated with the Kantor Wilayah will issue a page saying their good viewpoint concerning the modification of status for the international spouse. This page, along side a group of all of the papers, should really be sent or brought to Bpk Direktur Izin Tinggal dan reputation kemigrasian in the DitJen Imigrasi operating out of Jln Rasuna stated Kav 8-9 in Jakarta. Allow one day for the KanWil to sort the document out. There is absolutely no charge for the page, but any such thing like IDR 10K to IDR 50K should assist the woman to type quicker. If you’re not even close to Jakarta, you can easily deliver the papers by Tiki through the KanWil into the DitJen. That appears to work very well.
- Upon reception associated with page associated with KanWil, after reviewing most of the documents the Kasubdit Alih reputation Keimigrasian with respect to the Direktur Izin Tinggal dan reputation Kemigrasian should issue a Keputusan Direktur Jenderal Imigrasi nomor: (the number/reference of this Keputusan) tentang Alih reputation Izin Kunjungan menjadi Izin Tinggal Terbatas atas nama: (Name regarding the foreigner) saying that an innovative new status could be provided to your foreigner. Enable a week to 10 times because of this keputusan to get ready through the time you delivered most of the papers to your ditjen. Monitor it in the phone at (62-21) 5224658 ext 2521. Do not hesitate to phone 15 times a you need luck to have someone answer the phone day!
- You, or any general (holding a “Surat Kuasa Khusus” from you), should select the Keputusan DitJen up directly through the Sub-Direktorat Alih reputation Keimigrasian.
- In reality, the DitJen will issue 3 copies (1 for your needs, 1 when it comes to KanIm, 1 for the KanWil). You ought to take it right back victoriously into the KanWil that may provide you with a page authorising the KanIm to begin to process an ITAS .
- It’s not required to submit passport pictures because they shall be used in the Kantor Imigrasi. Fingerprints will additionally be taken.
- Then comes enough time to pay for the cost when it comes to ITAS: IDR 1,400,000 for a 2 year non-electronic ITAS or IDR 1,600 for a 2 12 months electronic ITAS, IDR 800,000 for an one year non-electronic ITAS or IDR 1,000,000 for an one year electronic ITAS, in case your passport has at the least 18 months staying legitimacy, or IDR 450,000 for the 6 months non electronic ITAS or IDR 650,000 for a few months electronic ITAS, in case your passport has one year validity that is remaining.
- A small problem may occur if your KanIm is online with the DitJen. After delivering the Keputusan DirJen, Jakarta often “forgets” to finalise the task and also to go into the “OK” within the system. meaning that your cannot that is kanIm process re re payment! First-time in your lifetime that Imigrasi will refuse your hard earned money. Enjoy the brief minute, it generally speaking does not happen usually! If it occurs, don’t worry, simply phone towards the number provided at point 8 (or fax : 021- 52962095. this 1 may be the fax associated with the SubDit Alih Status)
- The Kantor Imigrasi will likely then stamp an ITAS into the international passport and an ITAS (Kartu Izin Tinggal terbatas) is supposed to be issued.
- At that point, it is wise to require an “Izin Masuk Kembali” become stamped within the spouse’s passport. Without one, the ITAS owner “loses” their ITAS if he is out of Indonesia. Better then to possess it, if you do not might like to do this method once again. Do a search into the archives associated with the Expat Forum when it comes to formal charges attached to your Izin Masuk Kembali.
- The foreigner needs to go to their Kantor Lurah to obtain a Surat Keterengan Domisili saying their formal target in Indonesia in which he should bring this letter to their Catatan Sipil to have a SKTT (Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal), a SKPPS (Surat Keterengan Pendaftaran Penduduk Sementara) and a SKDLN (Surat Keterengan Datang dari Luar Negeri). A foreigner remaining for an ITAS MUST register during the Catatan Sipil for the above papers. It helps smooth our ITAP procedures later on if you have done this needed step. The three documents and issue a nice greenish card attesting your residency and registration as a temporary resident for the length of the ITAS in fact, chances are that the CaPil compile . Costs because of it are defined by Peraturan Daerah and vary dependent on each kota/kabupaten. It mustn’t cost a lot more than IDR 150K. Additional information on obtaining a SKPPS
Be cautious to see which you only have 2 weeks to join up after the date of issuance associated with the ITAS (Pasal 20, undang undang 23 tahun 2006 tentang Administrasi Kependudukan). Failure to take action with time would expose one to an excellent of no more than IDR 2.000K (Pasal 89, undang undang 23 tahun 2006 tentang Administrasi Kependudukan).
Take note the annotated following:
- An ITAS, as described above, sponsored by an Indonesian spouse, will not enable any types of work by the expat spouse.
- You’ll have to restore the ITAS at the least 1 thirty days before its termination. Yearly renewal additionally is applicable for SKTT, STM and SKPPS.
- Any improvement in your residency or status that is civil be reported towards the Kantor Imigrasi, law enforcement plus the Catatan Sipil throughout the legitimacy of the ITAS .
- Just lawfully hitched (in other words. recognised by Indonesian law) wife/husband are authorised to follow the above mentioned described procedure.
- The ITAS owner decides to end voluntarily their ITAS and also to exit Indonesia (age.g if 1 day. relocation in a international nation), he has to very very very first apply for the Exit license just in the Kantor Imigrasi of their residence and are accountable to the Catatan Sipil.
- Delivering that most the requested documents are submitted by the sponsor within the proper timing, supplying which you submit yourself all the documents in the relevant administration (KanIm, KanWil, DitJen) you should not have trouble that you don’t use the services of a friend/calo and.
- Please, don’t allow corrupted Pejabat abuse you. Do not spend any thing more compared to fees that are legal. You can expect to be sorry bitterly and type in a spiral you could in no means control. If you begin to spend bribes, you may possibly void your directly to grumble in the event that things come out wrong.
- The total procedure should endure around 1 or 2 months roughly. observe that you’ve got thirty days “only” to sweetbrides login have the ITAS issued following the issuance of this Keputusan DirJen.
- Don’t neglect to expand your Izin Kunjungan, if required, through the procedure!
Our by way of Atlantis for investigating and Marilyn Ardipradja for upgrading this area’s information! For extra details see this thread in the Expat Forum.